VicTsing USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter PC to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord
Written by Matt Zin on September 30, 2020
- It’s easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you’ll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions.
- Latest model with a builtin driver. True Plug & Play NO DRIVER INSTALLATION NEEDS. 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface.
- 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED’s indicate power in, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal. Usb bus powered; Requires no external power.
- Cable length: 2.0m (6 Ft). Supports Windows XP, Vista(Not compatible with Mac)
BTD STUDIO REVIEW:
Turn that old keyboard into a Midi Keyboard with just a simple USB to MIDI connection. Connect the midi to the back of the keyboard and the USB to the computer. I love this! I own several. If you have old keyboards laying around like I do, just collecting dust and you are not sure what to do with them, buy one of these cables. Chances are your old keyboard will be better then those USB Midi keyboards out there and you only paid a few dollars to make it happen.
Like I said, I own several of these cables. They connect fairly easily. The directions are listed below. It’s compatible with most keyboards and most recording softwares. I use Ableton and some VSTi instruments such as Native Instruments. Most DAW software already has instruments built into the software, just plug in the cable and now you have a totally new instrument from a keyboard laying around the house. Heck, the door is now open to many instruments now. Let your creatively flow, midi is awesome. I have been using it for years. Build your arsenal of musical instruments and have fun! Open your world to midi!